Saturday, November 17, 2018

At the Cabin

11-17 cabin beach 1

It’s  so  nice to be at the cabin with less chores to do!  My goal this time was to put the outside lights up at the cabin.  I wish I had remembered to take pictures, because the pergola and gardens looked good decked with Christmas lights!
The kids talked me into a late afternoon jaunt down to the beach; that is a killer walk!

11-17 Walk Sandy Point

Earlier that day, Dwayne and I took a lovely walk down to Sandy Point, where we got confounded by a high tide—too high to walk the beach (uh, there was no beach, a problem with winter tides!).  But the sky was blue, the eagle’s head was white, and the picture of it too small to be picked up by the camera.


The kids didn’t have to talk me into the Teardrop swing; I did that all on my own. I had been thinking about it since seeing it this summer at the local Ace hardware store. In the fall, it was on clearance.  In November, it was at the “Please Take It” price and I succumbed. It has already paid for itself and spring hasn’t even come.

11-18 tear drop swing

No comments: