Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa

Dwayne’s parents were able to drive up and spend a week with us, and just left yesterday.  Somehow, I didn’t get many pictures (my camera “hides” from me more often than my keys), but we had a great time together.

 

The kids loved the extra time they got with their grandparents.

9-11 Adventure with G & G Need 113

 

9-11 Adventure with G & G Need 118

 

My very kind mother-in-law suggested I stay home (after a week of meetings, guests, and birthday parties) while they all went on an adventure to Whidbey Island.  I rested and they played.

9-11 Adventure with G & G Need 0859-11 Adventure with G & G Need 090

9-11 Adventure with G & G Need 089

 

I know I have more pictures of Dick and Darlene reading to the kids and playing, and even some of Darlene on the trampoline with the imps!  Must be on the other computer…

No comments: