Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dining Room Ceiling Finale

This is our ceiling before Christmas when the branch harpooned our dining room ceiling.  I had the usual hassle, grief, and multiple phone calls using a roofing service different than my usual, but eventually the roof was fixed to my satisfaction.  Then I gave myself the excuse of “letting the hole dry” so I could procrastinate a little bit.
12-14 2010 Wind Storm Hole 2
12-14 2010 Wind Storm Hole 4

But then Christmas was coming quickly and we were hosting.  It seemed like poor hospitality to have a hole about our guests during dinner time.  And besides, I love doing these sort of projects.  Unlike parenting, it was fast, uncomplicated, and I did a pretty good job. 
1-10 dining room fixed
Can you tell where the patch is?
Excellent.

No comments: