Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Kyla’s been ready for preschool for a while now. Here she is play going to school, the day before the big day. The first day of preschool.

September 062

Here’s my confession. The crew was coming that morning to start building the deck, so I was out there earlier with my camera to take “before” pictures of the project. If it hadn’t been for that, I wouldn’t have had my camera available, and wouldn’t have remembered to take any pictures of Kyla’s first day of school. Almost fumbled that one!

I always said my goal was to treat my first born as a second child.

September 079

Hello, World! I’m coming!

September 078

September 083

Not a tear was shed, I have to admit. When Dwayne walked her to her classroom, she was off as soon as he turned to give the snacks to her teacher. We certainly don’t fall into the “cryer” community the principal warned us about.

But this picture nearly broke my heart. Piper is without Kyla.

September 088

 

She wants to go preschool, too.

September 090

No comments: