Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Early Halloween

Thank goodness the girls and I (with our friends, the Rieke family) made it to October Fest the week before Halloween. Since then, I’ve gotten too sick to be a mom, and my parents are taking care of them over Halloween, far away from their bunny costumes.

Kyla and Caleb ran through the obstacle course-slide over and over again.

10-24-09 Kyla and Caleb slide

I wasn’t excited about waiting in line in the cold for a pony ride, but the girls waited very patiently until it was their turn. I knew Piper would be excited to be so close to the “neighs”, but Kyla’s pure joy surprised me.

10-24-09 Piper pony 1

10-24-09 Kyla pony 110-24-09 Kyla pony 3 10-24-09 Kyla pony 410-24-09 Kyla pony 2

I thought I needed to rotate this last photo until I realized that the horse was straight, it was just Kyla who was 90 degrees off!

No comments: