Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Omega

The very day I wrote our last blog entry (June 5th), I “passed” a test. In fact, I got a “+”! Yep, Baby #3, aptly nicknamed Baby Omega, is due January 31, 2010. To stick with the holiday theme of our first two, I may have to aim for President’s Day or MLK’s birthday.

I’m getting more excited as the the first trimester nausea, zits, tiredness, and total irritability are fading into second trimester, well, if not nirvana, then into reasonable health.

We had an early screening supposedly to check for probabilities of some basic disorders, but really, to assure myself we are not having twins. We aren’t. As it is, I, er...we, will have 3 under 3 1/2. Four little ones would have Dwayne and I scrambling to move my parents in next door.

Since we first told her, Kyla has been sure that a baby brother is growing inside Mama. She will also tell you that growing babies makes Mama sick and just where to find the ginger candies that help Mama’s tummy.

The next entries are total fabrications of date, at least as far as when they are posted. (As my sister-in-law Julie would point out, most of my entries are that way.) But I have a few cute pictures of the girls during this time when I cared enough to get off the couch to find the camera. Enjoy!

pumpkin pregnant

This is NOT me! As I hinted earlier, I have been slightly green, very zitty, and usually hunched over in perpetual misery. This picture is far cuter of a pregnant woman.

No comments: