Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter was the wonderful holiday it usually is, and Dwayne and I go to host this year! Everyone else potlucked and Dwayne and I tried to get our house into shape after three weeks of remodeling our laundry room. It was well worth the cleaning effort!

Grandma Kruger has adopted the tradition of getting the girls Easter dresses every year. I had hoped for better pictures, but trust me, they were dolls.

4-12-09 Easter

4-12-09 Easter 34-12-09 Easter 4

Kyla was looking forward to “Easter egg hunt with my friends” for about two weeks prior to Easter. There was no way a little rain was going to spoil this treat! I “hid” eggs downstairs for the five girls, Mabel, Evelyn, Coco, Kyla, and Piper.

4-12-09 Easter Egg hunt 3 4-12-09 Easter Egg hunt 5 4-12-09 Easter Egg hunt 6 4-12-09 Easter Egg hunt 1

Piper found the biggest basket and egg of all!

4-12-09 Easter Egg hunt 8

No comments: