Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend in Oregon

Kyla, Piper, and I left Daddy at home while we picked up Grandma and Grandpa Kruger in Puyallup and headed down to Oregon to visit my brother Brian, my aunt Sharon, my grandmother, and my friends Kim and Rob. The sleeping problems seemed to overshadow any fun that we could have had, but the pictures brought back the best of the weekend.

First, we visited Oregon Museum of Science and Industry and the girls and I spent the entire 3 1/2 hours in the children's area. There was an area with loads of pretend food and kitchen and market. Kyla loved climbing up onto the wall and walking on it, balance beam-like, and Piper found the market part of the play area the perfect place to climb up after her big sis. Grandma claimed several new gray hairs during this time.






We dressed up as chipmunks for a family portrait.















































Kyla discovered balls and air currents.

























The water playland made a splash!








































We bundled up for the cold to play outside.











No comments: