Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

2008 was the most fun Christmas of my memory. Kyla was old enough to really enjoy gifts, especially unwrapping them. I got to dress up my girls in their Christmas dresses and try to get them to bed before midnight. (I failed.) And for the first time in years, we all spent the night at "home" Christmas Eve to wake up to stockings on Christmas Day. I know that Dec. 25 is supposed to be about Christ's birth, but I love the family and friends part of the holiday.

The Dresses

What could it be?
Piper with Uncle Brian


Uncle Keith and Aunt Julie with Kyla
Opening Cheryl's new umbrella
Piper got a special toy!
Kyla loves "helping" Papa!
Christmas Breakfast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Christmas dresses... and of course the "sweet peas" inside! :) -Sharla