Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IIIIIIII

(The girls in better days....last week.)
IIIIIIII. Octo. Eight. Not quite my lucky number. This is the number of times I've been vomited upon in one day. (Today, it's only been three times and it's already 4pm). I brought a bug home from Mexico that wiped me out for more than a day. Almost a week later, Kyla and Dwayne caught the same bug. Yesterday morning, as Kyla was nearing the finish line with this virus, Piper got it. So in an entirely different way, this bug is wiping me out for a second time. On the plus side, the girls are both sleeping a lot more, and at the same times, so I have more time to do the additional loads of laundry.

To be a bit bloggy, I have an expanded definition of "friend": one who hear's your plight, and brings over her entire collection of Planet Earth to watch with your sick children as well as a grande hot chocolate as a special treat. Thank you, again, Karen. Kindness is it's own cure.

No comments: