Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mama Learns a Lesson

I was feeding Piper on in the living room today when Kyla brought me the bag of Craisons to open. She ate some but left several on the (just-vacuumed) carpet. Then she brought me some crackers that she wanted me to open for her. And, being a good parent wanting to set up parameters and consequences, I matter-of-factly told her that I would give her two crackers after she picked up the Craisons from the floor. My very intelligent daughter understood and carefully picked up every single Craison! Then she moved to the middle of the living room and dropped them all there.

Did I really ask her to pick them up and then not tell her what to do with them?!?! I deserved that.

Kyla got her crackers.

Here, Kyla is breaking Shoe, Dolly, and herself out of jail.

No comments: