Saturday, May 9, 2020

The Amazing Weather is Back...and We All Freaked Out in Our Own Way

Me, I finally planted by new containers with my new plants from my new soil pile (the 6 yards of garden dirt, not the 10 yards of topsoil). 


They make me so happy to sit our on our front deck.


The girls and I took a walk after Dwayne and I separated a screaming match between Piper and Wes.  Dwayne took the boy rollerblading, and brought back a kid reset for the world.


I thought Piper was just being cute tying her shirt up like this.  Turns out, she was just able to carry her tablet under her shirt in the back so she could still listen to her story.


 Wes rode around the neighborhood on his hoverboard, stocking foot and carrying a piece of drainpipe he had spray painted earlier to make it resemble...something junkier?  Notice I try not add "because" to any statement about Wes's antics. Who wants to plumb those depths?

Piper ended up in a sundress, on the roof, holding Lion Rosie.  Again, I don't wish to add a "because" clause.

And with temperatures flirting madly with 80℉, this needs no explanation!

  

No comments: