Sunday, April 28, 2019

PTA Brag

If you know me at all, you know I volunteer.  A lot.  Often a broad PTA umbrella, and a few new things I did this year got written up and submitted by our PTA president to the State PTA for consideration.  I was really impressed with the application Diana put together, and wished my projects had really been that awesome!  Based on that application, both projects won gold at State, and I got the reward of putting together display boards to bring to the State Convention (which I wasn't going to, partly because I was running a math table at the PTA-run STEM fair at the elementary school that first night).  What I'm actually proud of is that I implemented someone else's idea to add a QR code to the display so people could look at and download materials to do the project themselves.  Isn't that cool?!?



Yep, that and $5 gets me a 16 oz hot chai and a few quarters for the gumball machine.

No comments: