Saturday, June 8, 2019

June Family Time

Brian's family came up for the weekend, and not only do I like getting together with my siblings, but I love the that the cousins spend time together.

My parents has seven grandchildren (period, full stop).  Wes and Parker are the only boys, so when Wes has to wait for his boy cousin to show up, measures are takent to work through his feelings.  In this instance, it meant standing on top of the wishing well my paternal grandfather built to aim invisible bolts over the hedge at all passing cars that do not contain Parker.  Funnier to me, is that Keith and Julie come from the other direction.

Piper thought she could call dibs on Taryn over her own mother.  We both love to hold the babies.

Kyla is such a fantastic babysitter.  Even though she would love to join the grown up conversations or read her own book, she plays with and reads her younger cousins.  

  


Can't wait to see them all again! 



No comments: