Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Concerts in the Park

Our hometown does 6 weeks of lunchtime concerts. We went to every single one of them this year and always left more in love with my city. (Except the time I dropped Piper from my shoulders onto the gravel below. I already blogged about that.) This year, we met friends from playgroup most weeks, and I got to meet a new friend quite by chance of blanket arrangement . Her daughter is two months older than Kyla and her son is one month younger than Wesley.

Here’s some fun shots from the weeks.

I love this one of Wes. He really is this happy most of the time.

8-5 Wesley 027

Kyla and Amalie love to play chase.

8-5 Wesley 028

Piper loves to dance.

8-5 Wesley 029

It actually caught their attention!

August 2010 099

But not for long. Here, the aforementioned gravel calls.

August 2010 120

The boy sometimes inhales his food.

August 2010 110

Why do I have to do tummy time?! Wesley’s mom isn’t making him….

August 2010 125

Um, Kyla, this is a children’s concert. They are singing songs to and for children. Could you put down the dirt?

August 2010 124

No comments: